Do you love building campaigns, creating content and analyzing data? Umbel is looking for a Digital Campaign Specialist to execute high-performing B2B marketing campaigns that drive leads, pipeline and revenue. The Digital Campaign specialist will work directly with all functions of the marketing team, including design, content marketing, field marketing and demand generation.
This is a critical role that requires a highly motivated, organized and data-driven individual. Your work will have an immediate impact and you’ll be equipped with the best tools to optimize your performance. Can you hit the ground running with fresh ideas and the drive to make them happen? We want you at Umbel.
What is Umbel?
Umbel is a high-energy, fast-growing startup based in Austin, Texas. We empower some of the most progressive names in sports, media and entertainment to securely collect first-party customer data and combine it with existing data from multiple sources for a complete view of their customers and fans. These insights fuel fuel ticket sales, sponsorship, fan engagement and more. In 2018, Umbel merged with MVPindex.
What You Must Have
- Ambition and optimism, offset with realism. We’re an ambitious startup with big goals. We take big chances and know that optimism and perseverance are the keys to wild success — and we’re tested on that daily. If this excites you, great. If uncertainty is uncomfortable, this might not be the right place for you.
- Curiosity backed by execution. This is a tech startup, and you should be prepared to geek out on the intricacies of big data. There’s a lot to learn and define, and you’ll naturally need to be obsessed with staying ahead of the curve. But it doesn’t stop there. You must leverage that learning and turn it into creating amazing experiences both inside and outside of Umbel.
- Motivation and determination. Exciting — and daunting — challenges face us every day at Umbel. We excel in the pursuit of challenging goals. Umbel is looking for fighters, who go to bed and wake up each day with a fire in the belly.
What You Must Do To Be Successful In This Position
- Execute high performing B2B marketing campaigns that drive relevant leads, engagement and responses at all levels of the sales funnel.
- Proactively monitor campaigns, report results, analyze performance, and suggest areas of improvement
- Manage ad campaigns (paid social, paid search, display) including setting budgets, bids, campaign strategy, targeting, etc.
- Write content for emails, ads, social channels and marketing collateral
- Week over week campaign reporting and analysis
- Help coordinate and promote webinars that drive qualified leads
- Manage new projects and campaigns in a fast-paced environment with short planning and execution cycles
- Have a strong desire to work in an enthusiastic team environment
- Walk the fine line between executional excellence and timeliness
What Skills & Experience We’d Like You To Have
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related experience.
- Expertise or familiarity with a variety of ad platforms (Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (ex. Eloqua, Marketo, etc.) and CRM solutions (ex. Salesforce)
- Email marketing experience, including building emails, scheduling nurture programs, and optimizing campaigns
- Analytical skills and an understanding of key marketing campaign metrics including open rates, click through rates, conversion rates, etc.
- Experience with Excel, Pivot Tables, and analyzing campaign data
- Ability to work in an autonomous, self-directed environment with a sense of urgency
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, team, and process-building environment
- Proficiency in all MS Office and Google Apps
What You Will Get Out Of It
- A team of talented, hard-working colleagues
- The opportunity to invent new solutions, grow your career and enhance your skill set
- 100% employer-paid health insurance premiums (medical, dental & vision)
- Unlimited paid vacation policy
- Competitive compensation (including stock options)
- The ability to learn and grow from technology innovators and disruptors
- An incredible office location in downtown Austin with on-site parking included